Mobile Channel Owner
Experis are currently recruiting for a Mobile Channel Owner for a Central Government Department. The successful contractor will act as product owner and direct the activities of an outsourced development team in delivering the mobile channel roadmap.
- Own the mobile customer experience for our 25m customers
- Own the roadmap that drives developments and improvements to mobile app channel experience
- Own specifications, acceptance of features and delivery of features
- Work in close partnership with delivery teams, technical developers, front-line teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Use data and insight to define, test and refine new features
- Define and deliver the mobile app channel strategy
- Be the primary interface between business and agile development team.
- Own the benefits realisation for investment in the channel.
- Manage multiple complex senior stakeholder relationships.
- Be responsible for the uptake and repeat usage of the mobile app channel.
- Primary KPIs: Digital First and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Provide expert consultation to projects and business as required on how mobile can deliver benefit
- Advocate Agile ways of working across the business
- Experience as a Mobile Product Owner/Manager leading on the full lifecycle of a consumer facing mobile app
- Experience of Agile working in a largely waterfall change model
- Experience of technically complex projects and, whilst deep technical expertise is not required, the ability to drive development drive outstanding results of a technical environment is required
- Demonstrable understanding of user experience design, accessibility, and usability best practice
- Ability to identify opportunities, define product or service requirements and engage a wide range of functional and business experts.
- Strong thought leadership and creativity to proactively propose new mobile opportunities that address real business issues, and which will inspire customers
Desirable qualifications, experience and technical knowledge and skills
- Experience of working in a major outsourced environment ideally in consumer-focused financial services or retail organisations
- Government Digital Services (GDS) experience
- Experience of Service Design techniques