Remote working within the UK
Up to £650 p/d
You will be working closely with other Software Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers to collaboratively solve problems with a vast amount of data. There will be day-to-day interactions with Scrum Masters, who you'll work with to constantly evolve your team's ways of working. You will also interact with UX/UI Designers, analytics experts and other engineering platform teams.
As a member of the Software Engineering team, you will also have the opportunity to work with and learn from other engineers and specialists in the organisation via our teams (Squads), sets of squads (Tribes), communities of practices (Fellowships), strategic assemblies (Orchestras) or special interest groups (Guilds).
- Azure Cloud Native Services
- Databricks, Kubeflow, Azure ML, MLFlow
- Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Data Factory
- Kubernetes, Docker, Python microservices
- Kafka, MongoDB, Redis
- Concourse, Github Actions, Azure Devops
- Terraform, New Relic, PagerDuty
If you want to join a really experienced team and you match the tech stack required, please do submit your CV