MI Systems Development Team Leader
Management Information, MIS development, Team Lead, Oracle Data Warehouse.
Experis IT is recruiting for an MIS Development Team Leader based in the West Midlands, currently working remotely but with plans to integrate back into the offices in line with government guidelines. Candidates must be within an easily commutable distance.
The role is responsible for leading a team of developers working on the management information needs of the organisation and overseeing the development life cycle on data warehouse solutions in line with company guidelines. You will be primarily responsible for the daily management of the team, planning and prioritising workloads, showing strong people skills, assisting junior staff queries, and leading the team through data driven projects. The business utilises an Oracle-based data warehouse to store their wide range of data reporting systems and is looking for someone to support their ongoing programme to identify improvements in the delivery of management information across the company as well as supporting data reporting requirements for multiple projects.
- Lead a team of developers through several reporting projects and continually looking for improvements on the overall delivery of management information.
- Delivery of reporting requirements supporting the wider company.
- Plan and prioritise the teams workloads, ensuring the delivery of work packages and completed on time and meeting the needs of the end users.
- Work with other teams to identify live defects and agree fix priorities.
- Show strong people skills, support and mentor staff within the team, and ensure a high level or performance is maintained.
- Ability to show strong management skills within a similar environment.
- High level of initiative and motivation, strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 years experience in a leadership position.
- Strong level of experience within an Oracle-based environment.
- Experienced in MIS development and data driven projects.
If this role sounds of interest to you please send your CV.