Microsoft Identity Management Consultant
Remediation, Migration and Possible Upgrade
Perform a discovery and analysis of the current MIM estate, documenting and reporting issues. Prepare a plan for updating and migrating MIM, and implement. Remediate known issues and workflows, making recommendations for best practice where appropriate. Any other implementation/stabilisation activities as specified by Agency.
- Review existing MIM implementation and make observations.
- Migrate MIM to new AD domain
- Remediate existing workflows, ensuring JML process works end to end.
- Upgrade/Patch MIM.
- Handover/Transition back into service.
- Early life support
Key Skills / Experience
- Ability to navigate through a live production MIM implementation and make best practise recommendations
- Ability to confidently make changes to a live MIM environment
- Ability to help an inflight Active Directory project move from one domain to an other.
- 5 years plus experience in this field
- Previous experience working in the public sector
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion integration for MIM essential
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Firm understanding of the principles of identity management
- Automated M365 License provisioning from a JML perspective