Microsoft Engineer (O365 / EMS)
IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only
Duration - Initially 6 months with the view to extend
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote (within the UK)
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realise their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. They develop and market software, services, and hardware that deliver new opportunities, greater convenience, and enhanced value to people's lives. Doing business worldwide and have offices in more than 100 countries.
You be responsible for executing the delivery of the customer Deployment and Adoption Experience for Office 365 / EMS / Windows 10 products, while utilising the company's IP and assets across partners, Enterprise services engineering and support teams, the field sales organisations and Office 365 business groups.
What we'll need from you:
* High energy Engineer who will help customers maximise their return on investment in Cloud services
* Improve customer satisfaction and help customers deploy and maintain operating systems
* Connect with and guide Cloud service customers and partners in their journey to adoption and consumption of their entitled workloads.
* Help Customers adopt the modern workplace solutions
* Maintain strong working knowledge of the service, take ownership for service improvement
* Manage customer and partner On-boarding programs within expected time frames while continuously driving effectiveness and thus reducing costs
* Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, proactively engaging in technical communities
* Drive positive business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
* Build strong relationships with customers and partners and become a trusted advisor
Essential Candidate Skills and Experience:
* Microsoft Office 365 / EMS / Windows 10 technical competency: possess in depth knowledge of Office 365 services and architecture including other cloud products.
* Intune technical competency: possess a broad knowledge of Intune or any other mobile device management software
* Advanced skills in PowerShell, Active Directory, Web Services ,troubleshooting and driving adoption across collaborative workloads in O365 like Teams, SharePoint and Yammer.
* Cloud competency: broad view of Cloud services and products. Understanding the industry transformation towards "cloud only" services
* Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualisation to implementation
* Strong troubleshooting skills across multiple platforms and systems
* Medium or advanced networking skills: switches, routers, firewalls
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and to adapt to the customer's needs
* Technical Support experience (in a Tier 2 or 3 role) including experience of supporting Enterprise customers
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!