Microsoft Alliance Manager
Salary up to £80,000 (Doe)
Remote / Manchester
My client, a well-established Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy who deliver enterprise consulting services to medium to large scale enterprises are seeking to appoint a Microsoft Partner Alliance Manager to drive the business initiatives forward.
As the dedicated Microsoft Partner Alliance Manager, you will manage the alliance and partner relationship to build leverage across the existing and already successful co-seller Partner opportunities with Microsoft. Working closely the board and the leadership executives, you will work with marketing and the Microsoft commercial team, and be responsible for driving Microsoft cloud business across their key enterprise deliverables.
- Experience working as a Microsoft Partner Manager or Microsoft Alliance Manager, you will be well versed in the Microsoft channel.
- Sound knowledge across the co-seller and Microsoft engagement models within the channel.
- Knowledgeable across the core solution areas, including enterprise agreement licensing, framework provision, and offer a strong understanding of how to build and develop Microsoft relationships to create effective business outcomes.
- Commercially driven and possess strong sales acumen.
- Excellent organisation skills and able to build and develop relationships with both customers and Microsoft.
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £80,000 (Doe)
- Remote & flexible working arrangements.
- Excellent work/life balance
- 2 charity days
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please click 'apply' in the first instance.
Microsoft Partner Manager, Microsoft Alliance Manager, Microsoft Partner Alliance Manager, Microsoft Alliance & Partnerships