MI Systems Analyst Team Leader
Management Information, Systems Analyst, Team Lead, Oracle Data Warehouse, SQL Database
Experis IT is currently recruiting for an MI Systems Analyst Team Leader based in the West Midlands, supporting the companies development of their management information systems. Candidates must be within an easily commutable distance.
The position will be responsible for leading a team of systems analyst who are working on the development of the management information systems. The business utilises a range of data reporting systems which accompanies a high level of reporting needs required by the organisation and all the systems are stored within an Oracle-based data warehouse. They are currently looking to identify improvements in the delivery of their management information reports and are looking for someone to manage the teams workloads whilst delivering on the systems requirements. The role will entail a large amount of team management, supporting the teams queries, planning and prioritising workloads, ensure analysis documents are produced and leading the team from project requirements through to delivery.
- Managing and supporting the systems anayst team, prioritising workloads, ensuring documents are up to date, providing support where required.
- Work with other teams including data architects to ensure solutions are aligned to the wider road map.
- Identify and solve and live defects in the data warehouse.
- Ensure technical leadership is provided and act as the first point of contact of escalation in the clarification of requirements and solutions specifications.
- Strong management skills within a similar environment.
- Exposure to Regulatory Reporting within the financial sector (Desirable).
- Strong experience in systems analysis within a SQL database-oriented environment.
- Hold a qualification in Systems Analysis.
- 3 years experience in a project-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, good interpersonal skills and highly motivated within supporting a team.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV.