MI Systems Analyst Team Leader (Oracle PL/SQL, Excel, Leadership Experience)
My leading client is looking for someone who has the following:
- Lead a team of analysts to deliver work triage
- Document as-is and to-be business reporting data models, processes and workflows, identifying relevant problems with existing systems and processes.
- Support impact assessments for data warehouse developments.
- Prepare change proposals, functional specifications, data catalogues and test plans for use by the MIS development teams.
- Manage the creation of Data Dictionaries for new data warehouse systems developments and updates resulting from changes to systems already operational.
- Validate and prioritise requirements with business users and MIS development teams.
- Articulate and formulate KPI's, analytics and data insight.
The skills and experience required are:
- Proven leadership skills in an MIS analysis delivery environment
- Strong analytical skills to deconstruct complex data models and reporting systems.
- Experienced in providing data-based evidence to support organisational decision making
- Exposure to data analysis and reporting tools e.g. Business Objects, SPSS.
- Skills in SQL, ideally Oracle PL/SQL, and MS-Excel.
- Knowledge of Financial Services sector would be preferable.
- Strong organisational skills and effective time management.
If you meet the requirements and want to know more, send your CV for a confidential discussion