Job Title: Media Executive
Location: London, Bristol or Birmingham (Remote Working)
Job Type: Full time, Perm (37.5 hours per week)
We're looking for a talented, driven and proactive Media Executive to join our dynamic in-house agency, primarily focused on our blue-chip enterprise clients in the Automotive and Defence sectors. We pride ourselves of delivering fresh ideas and robust attraction strategies, with the clear objective of delivering a pipeline of outstanding talent for our clients.
What the role involves:
Reporting into a Senior Brand Consultant you'll be responsible for researching, planning, buying, optimising, tracking and reporting on multiple attraction campaigns.
Following a detailed brief you'll research the talent landscape and develop insight to inform your media strategy.
Then present a client ready media schedule, flight plan and rationale, highlighting any key dates and dependencies. All plans need to address our client's D&I targets.
On client approval, you'll negotiate and book the media and provide detailed production specifications to the account managers.
Once the media assets have been created, you'll activate the campaign across all planned channels and will monitor and optimise through to completion.
Finally, deliver an end of campaign report highlighting key media stats and offer insight on the top performing channels, cost per application and cost per hire.
Who we're looking for:
- A well-rounded media specialist with experience in planning and buying.
- Analytical with the ability to interpret media data and make recommendations.
- Ability/confidence to present media strategies and rationales to client stakeholders.
- Confidence to put forward new ideas and challenge the status quo.
- Confident, resourceful with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong planning and campaign management skills.
- Commercial awareness and experience of managing budgets.
What you'll receive:
- 22 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (pro-rata).
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working, hybrid of office and home.
- Ability to grow your career with plenty of opportunities within the UK and further afield.
- Work for a global brand with values at its core, voted as one of the world's most ethical companies 12 years in a row.
Think this could be your next move? Don't hesitate by applying today and we'll be in touch.
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.