Mon to Fri
Salary £22,000 to £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Technician to join a world leading and multiple award winning security and defence technology service provider. We work with the most high profile clients on the cutting edge projects.
Joining our Building Services Engineering Team you will, deliver maintenance across all aspects of building services within our incredibly exciting and diverse site consisting of various facilities and test & evaluation capabilities.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for undertaking pre-preventive maintenance, repair, and reactive tasks with our maintenance team.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide maintenance support - including installations; planned, preventive & corrective maintenance to site services, plant / equipment & buildings
- Ensure robust application of health, safety & environmental procedures & processes
- Ensure maintenance standards and quality of work are delivered
- Oversee the conduct of contractors on site; monitoring the implementation & performance of tasks allocate
What do I need?
You'll need strong knowledge of building systems across all disciplines with a key competency in mechanical maintenance. Experience in some of the following areas would be desirable, but not essential:
- Engineering / Technical qualification: Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 (mechanical)
- Good knowledge and level of competency in other areas of building services (BMS, and mechanical services)
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Full clean driving licence
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilise your experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career. Full training and career development opportunities are provided.
Excellent benefits including a defined contribution pension scheme, 25 days holiday, share save scheme, dental plan, life assurance and discount schemes.
If you're ready to apply, Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted we will cal for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.