Job Description - Marketing - Procurement Administrator
Title: Procurement Administrator (reports to the Head of Marketing)
Park Royal, London
Office based role / 40 hours per week / 5 days a week
This is an exciting opportunity working for one of the UK's largest private and family businesses.
We are a dynamic Multi-billion-pound global conglomerate. As part of an ambitious growth strategy, We are looking to expand the marketing team and recruit a marketing administrator to assist the Wholesale Head of Marketing with GNFR across the three marketing departments, based in Crewe, York and Park Royal- London.
We are looking for a highly organised Administrator to join our wholesale trade marketing team based at Park Royal, London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who wants to be at the forefront of this period of growth, helping our teams grow and shape the future.
You will play a pivotal role, ensuring that priorities are managed effectively, on time and to budget, in order to drive efficiencies across the three marketing departments.
You will be a team player, you will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will need to be a self-starter, a confident negotiator and have an impeccable eye for detail and organisation. You will be process driven, and highly organised. You will also be flexible, energetic and have a positive outlook. This is a perfect opportunity for someone already working in marketing and familiar with different marketing services, ranging from print, search, email providers and other specialist marketing tools and series.
Support the marketing department with:
- Your role will primarily focus on supporting the administration of supplier contracts, reviewing contractual terms, and extensive stakeholder management, both internal and external.
- More specifically, you will be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of data relating to the service contracts. You will also ensure all suppliers meet internal and external compliance requirements and produce ad hoc reports for the Head of Marketing.
- Understanding of the support and marketing services needed by the team, in order to conduct research - prepare proposals and provide recommendations.
- You will ensure all admin is managed in a transparent way, with a clear process.
- You will support the team in monitoring agreed SLAs and drive value add.
- You will assist the Head of Marketing with recording invoices.
Skills and experience include:
- You will ideally have at least 24 months procurement experience in marketing service contracts and have exceptional communication/stakeholder management experience.
- You will be able to display enthusiasm and resourcefulness with a meticulous eye for detail.
- You are great with people - you have the confidence to establish good working relationships within the department as well as within the business overall and with external agencies and supplier partners.
- Have a genuine interest in marketing would be advantageous.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- You are deadline driven.
- You are a dependable team-player with ability work independently and, be able to onboard tasks efficiently.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of individual accountability.
- You have the tenacity and ambition to take ownership.
- You'll have worked in fast paced environments.
- You're assertive, confident, detail oriented, highly organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- You are a highly articulate individual with excellent written and communications and presentation skills.
What's in it for you?
- This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in procurement/supplier management within an ambitious but highly supportive organisation.
- To work as part of a dynamic multi-billion global conglomerate family owned business.
- You will gain exposure to the wholesale, retail, catering and pet industries - an exciting group that is forward as one.
- To grow your exposure in a fast-paced environment, working with many suppliers and partners.
We have created a working environment which allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals.