We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join my client in their next phase of growth! A market leader, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
A brand new position, this role will be reporting into the Head of Marketing and once settled you will be building out your team from scratch so essential you have done this before! A fantastic opportunity to join this successful company at such a pivotal time in their journey.
You should have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, working either agency side or in-house.
- Champion overall marketing strategy with demonstrated experience in managing a team and an asset portfolio for a brand. Must have at least a year of growing a team around them and managing juniors 3- 5 people.
- Skilled in developing long term strategic plans for assets and cross-channel campaign marketing and able to put plans into action
- Well versed in the value of asset marketing and how it contributes to wider brand/commercial objectives.
- Excellent use of the English language and grammar
- Natural communicator, able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels (both internal and external).
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Team player takes a personal interest in developing junior members of staff and enjoys working with others.
- Has an interest in entrepreneurship, start-ups and consumer brands in general.
Salary £55-60k + bens + bonus
Currently fully remote and once back in the office there is flexibility to WFH in line with your role.
What are waiting for, pop me a CV !!!