My client a large global brand is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive on a initial 6 month contract. This role is based Virtual and Inside IR35
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work with some of our largest and most strategically important clients across EMEA. The group comprises leading clients across Airlines, Lodging, Car Rentals, Luxury Retail & Online sectors.
Specifically you will have responsibility for:
- Building relationships with our Global clients; leading consultative, objective led conversations.
- Partnering closely with the Client Management to build robust marketing plans with clients.
- Working alongside the European Marketing Organisation to foster relationships across markets
- Selling in marketing channels unused by clients to date e.g. client Offers
- Accountability for the Offers pipeline supporting end to end setup and execution across the team
- Implementing marketing plans utilizing targeted BTL channels (Direct mail, email, web) as well as, ATL channels (magazines, social media, sponsorship etc.)
- Managing the utilisation and tracking of contractual marketing funds
- Appointing and managing creative agencies to ensure optimal delivery
- Rigorous attention to detail around campaign set up, internal governance processes and audits
- Requesting and analysing post campaign analytics which demonstrate the value of company marketing to a wide variety of teams across our client relationships
- Budget Management
The following are required for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) preferably in marketing
- Experience of building marketing plans and implementing them tactically both ATL and BTL
- Selling in opportunities and getting a partner excited about new channels
- Passion for marketing, digital marketing and innovation
- Experience of working with external partners or in a partner facing role
- Executing end to end marketing campaigns
- Experience managing marketing budgets including efficient use of optimising budgets based on ROI
- Bilingual skills in Italian or French preferred
- Knowledge of Retail industry (desired)