My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive on a initial 6 month contract. This role is initially based 2 days per week in London and the remainder virtual and Inside IR35.
The position is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual looking to develop their project management and marketing skills within a fast-paced, European marketing team.
The role sits within the Regional European Marketing organisation and is responsible for the planning and execution of regulatory projects (Terms and Conditions updates, pricing change notifications) and communicating this to small business's across the Europe. Ensuring business's are notified about upcoming changes is an integral part of ensuring this adheres to a ever changing legal landscape. You will work in close partnership with teams from across the organisation as well as external agencies (printers, creative) to develop and execute project plans.
- Partner with project stakeholders to manage their expectations on timelines and processes for communicating changes to merchants
- Develop the plan and support creation of the strategy for regulatory communications, including ensuring messaging is customer focused, and all marketing processes and customer touch points are included
- Manage end-to-end process of regulatory communications
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with creative agencies and printers.
- Partner with local market teams to share projects, assess timelines and work through approvals.
- Partner with the Small merchant marketing team to support on translations for key projects.
- Effectively utilise project budgets.
- University Degree (or equivalent experience) preferably in marketing
- Demonstrated success in building and leveraging strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders (including senior leadership), colleagues and external agencies and the ability to manage multiple projects across functions & geographies
- Detail oriented, highly organised with strong time management skills
- Self-starter: ability to innovate and openly share insights and new ideas
- Comfortable with analysing and working with large volumes of data; strong excel skills an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills