My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Executive on a initial 9-12 month contract. This role is initially based Virtual and Inside IR35.
The position is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual looking to develop their marketing skills and accelerate coverage within a fast-paced, Global marketing team.
- Executing and delivering the Perception of Coverage communications strategy, focused on driving acceptance awareness, and growing organic spend
- Driving customer engagement and value with the Offers platform and new business signings
- Executing campaigns to support product and benefit priorities designed to grow organic spend and benefit utilisation
- Engaging will relevant product, benefit, and consumer marketing stakeholders to ensure our marketing campaigns are aligned and prioritised every quarter.
- Monitoring organic spend behaviour, the external landscape and campaign performance and producing regular educational updates for stakeholders
- Subject matter expert in communication capabilities including CMS and iMH processes
- To work directly with local creative agencies to develop customer campaigns, ensuring communications are consistent, within the brand guidelines and utilise best practise.
- Ownership and ongoing management of the customer Marketing budget.
Min Qualifications / Experience Required
- Previous experience executing marketing communications across all BTL channels - including Email, Print, App and Social Media
- Ability to use data and insights to set campaign objectives, track performance and test and learn new approaches to communications
- Have a sound awareness of customers needs and requirements
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaboration to drive mutual business outcomes
- Passionate at delivering strong, compelling, and differentiated communications
- Strong attention to detail, including proof-reading and application of copy and language to deliver clear and engaging Customer communications
- Budget administration experience.
- Experience of working with third-party agencies.