Job Title: Marketing Data Analyst
Duration: 7 Months
One of our international and well known clients is looking to hire a Data Analyst.
You will be responsible to design, build, deploy and sustain sector-wide Marketing solutions to enable the core capabilities for the strategic EU commercial programs like the Marketing Data & Ecosystem Strategy, Marketing Digitization. Will work closely with the sector Marketing function and EU Business Units to deliver innovative Marketing capabilities across the business.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in Marketing and Digital Technologies: proven experience partnering to deliver campaign support across multiple platforms
- 5+ years' experience in Data & Analytics as a business analyst
- Digital and data savvy, fluent in technology trends, applications and integration platforms, specifically in MarTech
- Technical edge in understanding the architecture and differences of digital solutions
- Product delivery experience across both waterfall and agile methodologies (project management / product ownership)
- Project management
- Partner with Marketing stakeholders to drive the 2021-22 marketing agenda, influence multiple global and regional stakeholders, align and coordinate plans,
- Being able to partner with Enterprise Architecture and Europe Marketing on design and delivery discussions for MarTech and Ad Tech solutions / solution improvements
- Leading effort on data & ecosystem consolidation - driving user journey, process flow discussion, alignment with Data & Analytics and other solution teams, needing a strong data focused mindset
- Actively engages with the key stakeholders in defining optimal solutions to maximize solution commonality and reusability across markets
Should you have the right skills and experience apply now.