A rare and exciting opportunity to work for one of the Global market leaders in Digital technologies!
Working closely with the digital Marketing Manager and supporting the team. Close exposure to many marketing disciplines from Retail to Social and PR.
The opportunity to meet some interesting people and work closely with senior stakeholder across EMEA so it's crucial you have excellent communications skills and a high attention to detail.
Intrigued…apply today, interviews June 17/18th with an Immediate start!
This is a 6-month FTC so would need to be available within 1 weeks' notice.
Coordination and support of campaign projects such as campaign deliverables scheduling, managing deliverables, team meetings and project trackers.
- Campaign coordination experience / General Marketing experience
- Good level of written and spoken English
- High level of attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Can work effectively with all internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Coordination and support of campaign projects such as campaign deliverables scheduling, managing deliverables, team meetings and project trackers.
- Monitor and track all projects, sharing with relevant stakeholders in CEL and countries at agreed time periods
- Create and manage templates and tools to support the smooth running of activities.
- Coordinate agency, NSO and CIG Marcomms meetings and communications including scheduling and management of actions
- Lead specific projects from initial briefing stage right through to final delivery
- Ownership of agency administration, including contract and NDA signing.
- Maintenance of contact sheets for NSOs and