Permanent - Full Time
Hourly Rate: £10.56 + 30% Shift Premium
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chemical Process Operator to join a Metal Processing company who are part of a wider Oil & Gas Organisation.The client is the world leader in diffusion bonded heat exchangers. Their engineering and manufacturing expertise achieves high integrity, built-in safety, game changing size reduction, and world leading performance.
Using your experience as a Manufacturing Operator you will work within a team, taking ownership of the manufacturing process. You will be Health and Safety conscious, eager to learn and contribute to continuous improvement activities as well as physically fit due to the manual labour nature of the role.
What do I need to do the role?
You will ideally need at least 2 years' experience as an operator in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
We would also like you to have:
- Secondary School Education to include a good standard of English and Maths
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills for daily KPI recording etc
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
What else do I need to know?
Shift based - Rotating 3 shift pattern including Nights.
Based in Birmingham
Permanent position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest, please complete your application below. Alternatively, you can contact Sam Brockington at Experis on () for more information.