Manual Tester - TV, Mobile, Consoles
West London (remote until further notice)
6 months +
About Our Client:
Would you like to work for Europe's leading entertainment company!? Our client serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Their business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. They are home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
You will be joining the Scrum team to work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers, to deliver the highest quality products in a timely manner. Testing new feature developed in sprints applicable across a multitude of TV Devices!
- Manual QA Tester with Automation experience for web and TV devices application
- Good experience with Charles Proxy, Fiddler, Wireshark
- Manual testing experience across web, mobile, & consoles and connected TV
- Awareness of mobile technology, devices and applications, as well as streaming technology, AV codecs and DRMs
- Experience using a test management tool: ideally TestRail
- Experience using JIRA is essential
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.