West London (remote initially)
Up to £200 per day
About Our Client:
Would you like to work for Europe's leading entertainment company!? Our client serves over 22
million customers across five countries. Their business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way
since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. They are home
to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to
Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Overview of Role:
- Opportunity to join part of a technical test team
- Candidates will have exposure to various physical platforms to perform specific tests focused on
compliance and end user expectations.
- Weekly activities include manual testing, requirements analysis and mapping, team meetings and
fulfilling adhoc requests.
- Experience of working in a team and individually is a must.
- Interest in home audio, video and network equipment. TV, amplifiers,
sound bars, TV box internet routers, network switches, WiFi.
- Good at problem solving is a must with a drive to become an expert in his/her field
- Familiar with terms such as HDCP, CEC, WiFi, UHD, 4K, HD/SD, VOD would be beneficial
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.