We are actively looking to secure a Management Accountant to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for accurate and efficient accounting and financial reporting working directly with the financial controller.
- Ensure preparation of monthly management accounts, supporting financial controller in P&L and BS preparation.
- Responsibility for accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of account reconciliations
- Responsibility for VAT reporting
- Produce insightful management information on financial performance
- Making suggestions for regular financial reporting/KPIs
- Other support to company finances as required
- Qualified Accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Utilities sector experience required
- Excellent excel skills and ability to present complex financial information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to challenge and influence decision-making
- Adaptable mindset and the ability to grow with the business
- The desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.