M365 Project Manager
Remote/Manchester - 6-month initial contract - Rate negotiable dependent upon experience
****Urgent requirement - Immediate Start Available***
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Project Manager to join a successful Tech scale-up business in Manchester, where you will be responsible managing various M365 projects for one of their established end clients.
- 3+ years' experience in successfully leading technical projects, including Microsoft 365 projects
- A confident and consistent communicator between non-technical client stakeholders and technical resources.
- Ability to engage and enthuse stakeholders at C-level and below.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly using MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent team working, facilitation and organisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- It would be desirable for you to have attained Project management certifications, Agile (preferable), Prince2 etc
What's in it for you?
- Fully remote (apart from travelling to client site as and when required)
- Competitive day rate (Outside of IR35)
- Immediate start
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please click 'apply' in the first instance.
Project management, project manager, delivery manager, IT project manager, M365, Microsoft 365, Office365