Microsoft 365 Architect
Are you a Microsoft architect looking for your next challenge? I have an exciting opportunity for you to join a global company as a M365 architect. My client is a global leader in digital transformation, and you would work within a collaborative environment to inspire new ideas and deliver practical innovation.
My client is looking for a M365 architect with expertise across the Microsoft Platform, a background in operating in highly secure environments and familiarity with designing and configuring services. The architect will get an opportunity to develop into broader Microsoft technologies, advising and directing their customers on the use of the full suite of Microsoft technologies available to them.
- You will be co-operating with senior client, conducting investigations at a high level for IT strategy studies and feasibility studies to meet the customer stated requirements.
- Being responsible for investigative work to seek effective business solutions,
- Developing architectural views and migration option solutions,
- Participating in pre-issue peer reviews and post-issue delivery reviews, utilising business experience and skills to assess and advise on the viability of alternatives,
- Coordinating implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, processes/procedures, organisation, and equipment.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully defining and articulating solutions based on the entire Microsoft Office 365 platform, cloud, hybrid solutions with 'on premise' aspects, or on-premises messaging and collaboration.
- SC level Security Clearance is essential
- Willing to undertake UK-wide travel as required by the business.
- Business knowledge and context of the use and value of Office 365
- Demonstrable successful experience in producing detailed component specifications from Business and/or IS systems architectures, taking into consideration the intended uses of the architectures, translating component specifications into detailed designs for implementation, as necessary using selected products, and where appropriate developing product short-lists and evaluation criteria for use in product selection with proven analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position.
- Degree level educated or equivalent
This role employs a hybrid working model with occasional work on client sites throughout the country.
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals, and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary of £60,000
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
If this role sounds like it suits you, please click the link.