Loan IQ Test Lead
Contract Length: 12 Months
Location: London/Hybrid Working
Pay: £756/d (Inside IR35)
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Main Purpose of the role:
- Lead the testing workstream for the Loan IQ project
- Covers the implementation of the Loan IQ application
- Testing will include product, integration, migration, non-functional and user acceptance testing
- Responsible for the delivery of projects tested to the highest quality, on time and within budget
- Define project testing strategies and policies.
- Plan, co-ordinate, manage and report on testing activities for all projects.
- Undertake project test estimating, planning & tracking, monitoring, and reporting for the delivery of a test plan against the overall project plan.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, acting as the sole point of contact
- Co-ordinate with teams working in different time zones to manage testing for the projects
- Produce and complete all required testing documentation in accordance with the client's policies.
- Clear and regular communication with wider teams on project process.
- The identification and mitigation of testing product risks and the ability to escalate as necessary to ensure that these are understood in conjunction with a collaborative, pragmatic approach.
- Working closely with Project Managers from Change group to identify and prioritize testing demands and any inter-project conflicts.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the testing of applications in scope for all test phases.
- Providing reports for Senior Management and key stakeholders.
- Work with a hybrid test environment as part of a collaborative team to ensure goals are achieved
- Create/Review Test Plans and adhere to the test processes set out in the Test Plan.
- Ensure any deviation to the test plan is reported to the relevant project stakeholders.
- Comply with the organisation's governance policies and procedures.
- Providing user support, including responding to user queries and supplying resolutions and fixes to issues.
- Support business users with UAT testing
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Must have 8+ years of experience working with Loan IQ
- Experienced in defining Test strategies
- Experienced in managing multiple work streams within a project
- Experience of working on large scale complex syndicated lending projects
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Extensive experience in managing large scale SIT and UAT activities
- Experienced in test/project management tools like JIRA, TestRail