Loan IQ Consultant
Contract Length: 12 Months
Location: London/Hybrid Working
Pay: £756/d (Inside IR35)
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Main Purpose of the role:
The LoanIQ Consultant role will provide technical support to project deliverables, including liaising with application and Infrastructure teams, driving implementation of technical responsibilities as part of planned project deliverables and seeking to assist across project obligations to add value throughout the development, testing and implementation stages of the project.
- To deliver a reliable, robust, sustainable LoanIQ by leveraging best practices adopted by other financial institutions.
- To provide expert technical inputs into the system architecture & design of the LoanIQ
- To provide management oversight to ensure the business teams are well supported across EMEA.
- Given LoanIQ centricity within the EMEA technology; to actively work with other
- Technology teams to ensure consistent and efficient LoanIQ service is provided to downstream systems owners.
- Work alongside both business and technical teams create and maintain documentation relating to technical design and infrastructure
- At least 8 years of experience with LoanIQ Platform & LoanIQ SDK development
- Expertise in underlying Finastra Loan IQ data model and components
- Experience with at least one of the Messaging Systems: IBM MQ
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems and able to write shell & batch programs
- Expertise understanding of Cloud based solutions
- Able to work with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Expert understanding of Project Life cycle methodologies (SSADM / Waterfall, UML, DSDM, AGILE, and RAD)
- Functional knowledge of Loan products and Loan syndication processes
- Experience in data migration providing technical and functional system expertise
- Should have knowledge on EVM scripting (XQ queries) required for interfacing with downstream systems.
- Knowledge on Designing and Generating reports using Datanet would be an added advantage.
- Robust interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaboratively interact with various levels of the organization
- Motivated contributor with ability to take initiative, set priorities, work efficiently/accurately within an atmosphere of frequently changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.