Live Producer - Studio productions
We are actively looking to secure an experienced and passionate Live Producer to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Studios Producer is responsible for the daily planning, production and execution of as-live pre-recorded presenter content for our live broadcast operations globally.
The content is for broadcasts that will be for internal and external webcasts globally to our customers, partners and employees.
The producer will work remotely and in the clients production studios and event centres in Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, London.
- Manages and oversees live-to-record content from remote or studio-based presenters.
- Manages all aspects of pre-record as-live production including; client meetings, scheduling, budgeting elements, pre-production, rundowns and show flows, talent, studio production crew and post record processing and file management and archiving.
- Advises and guides remote presenters on best practice set-up and execution of as-live recordings.
- Leads meetings and assumes responsibility for appropriate record keeping, correspondence, phone calls, supplies and equipment.
- Adapts and help guide on-going best practice, guidelines and workflows.
- Ensures that all productions support corporate objectives and brand requirements, meeting internal and external quality standards, and effectively meets the business and clients' goals.
- Delivers a high degree of confidence and customer service while working within all levels of the organisation including executives and senior leadership.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Full-time experience in live corporate or broadcast television and in pre-recording as live content.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of live broadcast and/or webcast production.
- Good understanding of broadcast and production practices, techniques and terminology.
- Hands on knowledge of broadcast video production equipment.
- Strong production skillset with proven examples of previous project work to share.
- Proficient at using all Microsoft Office applications and the ability to quickly learn and use other software programs.
- The ability to work flexible hours including night and weekends as and when needed.
- Must be willing to work across various time zones to facilitate our global operations.
- Experience working with all levels of the organisation including senior level executives.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced live energetic environment.
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be employee-focused and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with internal business partners.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and on collaborative teams.
- Be team focused and supporting and interacting with the in-house team globally.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.