Live Producer - Permanent - 2/3 days remote working (+onsite at Feltham studio) - £40-45K base + benefits package
One of our big tech brand name clients is looking for a permanent Live Producer to be responsible for the daily planning, production and execution of as-live pre-recorded presenter content for their live corporate TV broadcast operations globally.
Key skills and experience required;
- Must have proven experience as a Live Producer - full-time experience in live corporate or broadcast television and in pre-recording as live content.
- Good knowledge and understanding of live broadcast and/or web cast production.
- Understanding of broadcast and production practices, techniques and terminology.
- Show hands-on knowledge of broadcast video production equipment.
- Experience of editing with Adobe Premiere to a proficient standard.
- Strong production skill-set with examples of previous project work to share.
- Proficient at using all Microsoft Office and Adobe applications and the ability to quickly learn and use other software programs.
- Willingness to work flexible hours including night and weekends as and when needed.
- Able to work across various time zones to facilitate our global operations.
If you are a Live Producer with the experience described, please send your CV for immediate consideration!