Location - London, Brick Lane
Salary - £65,000
We have partnered with Europe's leading media and entertainment brand who a currently looking for a Cloud SRE to join their growing team.
As a Cloud SRE you will be part of a team who are passionate about supporting and improving automation, reliability, and performance of the Telco Cloud Infrastructure at every level.
What you'll do:
- Use SRE practices to improve the reliability, performance, and efficiency of the infrastructure.
- Support Sky's Production and Lab Telco Cloud environments, including incident resolution, changes, and upgrades.
- Be part of an on-call rota that provides critical issue support for production incidents.
- Use Python scripting knowledge to automate manual and repetitive tasks.
- Collaborate with Vendors and other teams during application on-boarding.
- Use, adapt and improve modern fault and performance tools (e.g., Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana) to ensure stability and provide key reports.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to communicate technical feedback to other members of your team, application owners, and developers.
What you'll bring:
- We are looking for candidates who have a proven technical background in Linux and OpenStack as well as experience with Containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Ability to automate the configuration, management and monitoring of large-scale platforms using tools like Ansible, Python and Git.
- You should be eager to learn and develop new technologies.
- Alongside your technical skills, we look for people with a can-do demeanour who are focussed on quality, reliability, and collaborative working.
- On-call bonus
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- A long list of company optional benefits
- Company discount on products