Lead User Researcher Contract - Inside IR35
User Researcher | London | 6 Month Contract
I am working with a large client who currently require a User Researcher to join their team on a 6-month contractual basis and work on researching for their digital transformation.
This will contain processes such as one-to-one and group interviews and using many more techniques.
An amazing opportunity for a researcher that is on the lookout for some effective, exciting work to be involved in.
What we'd like to see from you:
* Passionate about User research and testing
* Articulate and detailed
* Familiar with working in a team of UXers and developers.
* Communication/ Presentation skills
* Creative thinker
* Understand and practise studies that examine user behaviour and attitude
* 3+ years' experience
* MS/PhD, human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
* Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts
If you are available and want to hear more about this opportunity please apply or send your details