Lead User Researcher
Remote - London / Croydon / Hursley
We require an experienced Lead User Researcher to join a team delivering new Services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio. They should be experienced in operating in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Understanding organisational strategy and objectives, aligning user research activity across multiple projects simultaneously and adapting to changing priorities
- Advising on the application of appropriate user research methods across different life cycle phases, as well as extensive hands-on experience in applying these methods
- Establishing an effective user centred design culture in an organisation, convincing senior stakeholders of the value of user research and embedding user centred design practices into a team's agile workflow
- Building and leading a team of researchers that work across a range of services, and assuring the quality of their research
- Driving the standards for ethical research standards and practices to ensure the safeguard