Digital Product Design Lead
As part of our clients Digital Strategy, markets continue to build their local digital teams and capability to build world class digital products and features as well as ensure they maximise their opportunities for customer engagement through their digital channels and staff.
Representing the design team of one of the group's home markets, the UK role holder will be the key member to drive and deliver digital product design activities to create 'best in class' experiences for the mobile apps, internet banking, public websites and future channels/devices, across multiple group brands in the region and beyond.
The role holder will be responsible for the production of all design artefacts (initial sketches, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity flows and engineering support materials) produced by the role holder or the team, as part of user centric design deliverables in conjunction with regional and global digital product, design, analysis, business and technology teams.
You will be required to have:
- Strong understanding of digital financial business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and/or other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy; ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- Customer focussed, results-based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferable.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments and understand the implications.
- High level of resilience and self-motivation
- (UX) - Good experience in User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- (UX) - Skilled in the use of prototyping tools
- (UX) - Good experience of working with and managing agencies particularly usability testing
- (UX) - Strong knowledge of interaction design and information architecture disciplines, creating wireframes, site maps, user workflows, personas and prototypes.
- (UX) - Strong understanding of user research and user testing methods and translate the research findings into design solutions.
- (UX) - Good experience of reviewing existing digital solutions and provide expert user experience analysis
- (UX) - Work with the business to clarify the requirements for a piece of work and the problem trying to be solved.
- (UI) - Understanding of layout and typography and meticulous attention to design detail
- (UI) - Strong understanding of modular/atomic design systems
- (UI) - Strong working knowledge of responsive design
- (UI) - Good working knowledge of native UI design
- (UI) - Strong knowledge of (rapid) prototyping tools and techniques
- (UI) - Good experienced working in an agile/scrum development project environment
- (Technology) - Good working knowledge common digital product platforms (iOS, Android and Web)
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.