Lead Automation QA Engineer
My client, a global market-leading IT Services company is seeking to appoint an experienced Lead QA Engineer / Automation Architect to take responsibility for developing new automations using various tools such as QTP, Selenium, Cucumber, and other in-house automation frameworks along with integration of different products.
As an Automation engineer you will research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes, as well as facilitate test-driven development, not only through automated tests, but as an approach that all developers on team should embrace.
What will you be doing on the day to day?
- Create & Maintain comprehensive Automation Test Suite
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Reviewing Business Requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Build Automation Test suite for UI, API and Mobile
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please click apply in the first instance.