Our Government client based in London, Bristol, or Manchester are recruiting for a Lead Performcance Analyst.
As Lead Performance Analyst on the Digital Identity programme, you will provide expert guidance and leadership on analytics strategy and the development of performance frameworks at product, workstream and programme levels. You will have the opportunity to shape what we track and how we track it. You'll also work with government departments and other organisations to develop cross-domain analytics.
You will oversee the quality of performance data-gathering, relevant analysis and timely application to product development. As lead practitioner you will ensure good practice and work with senior practitioners to improve capability. You will work with programme leadership to develop a programme-wide performance evaluation that can be shared with senior leaders and across government.
Lead Performance Analyst responsibilities include:
- leading the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance measurement frameworks across multiple projects, ensuring consistency and strategic alignment
- ensuring the good practice and quality analysis, including compliance with privacy policies and legislation, whilst working with teams to embed cycles of testing, reporting and optimisation across the programme
- working with other discipline leads to build a programme-wide view of performance using data from multiple sources, including cross-domain tracking, and report insights to programme leadership
- informing the development of programme strategy and product roadmap, including iteration of analytics and optimisation tools, and work closely with product, user research and policy leads to enable balanced, data-informed decision making
- working with the Digital Identity programme leadership to communicate programme performance to senior leaders across government
- building performance analytics capability in the Digital Identity programme and identifying skill gaps and development needs in the programme
- working closely with the Lead User Researcher to improve insights gathering across the programme and share lessons across communities of practice
- line managing senior performance analysts and coaching performance analysts at all levels, whilst acting as a point of escalation
Key Skills / Experience
- Demonstrable experience in formulating questions, developing hypotheses, interpreting and validating data, distinguishing observations from insights, and applying user-centred analysis to improve outcomes for the end user
- Experience of leading and developing teams of analysts, preferably in multidisciplinary, agile environments
- Demonstrable experience of developing performance measurement frameworks across multiple projects, ensuring consistency and strategic alignment
- Experience handling large volumes of data and strong proficiency with digital analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, Adobe Analytics or other APIs
- Experience working with product, data and technical roles to develop products with built-in measurement and to iterate tooling to improve data gathering and analysis
- Experience in persuading senior leadership to include analytics and insight in their decision making - tactical and strategic - as well as stakeholders at various levels of data-literary and seniority, through proactively providing informed analysis to help drive direction in decision making.
- Being able to see the bigger picture and have the ability to provide insight and analysis through storytelling, contextualising the data to senior management and stakeholders