Lead Fullstack Developer
Tilbury - Hybrid working
£62,000 plus benefits
My client is a leading British technology company and truck manufacturer, best known for its zero-emission Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) and hydrogen fuel cell range-extended vehicles. This is an organisation that create technology because it matters and makes a difference to humanity. They are moving the world towards a better way of transporting everything to everyone. With government and private investment backing, this company is now 8 years old and in full swing of manufacturing electrical trucks, with exceptional growth plans.
This is your chance to make your mark in the Development Team early in on the company's development, taking ownership of your own work and use your expertise to achieve personal and business goals.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Support with educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Assist in designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Assist in developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analysing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Support with regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Experience of responsive web frameworks (React, Angular JS)
- Experience of writing software to set guidelines/standards
- Experience of testing and debugging software
- Experience in writing, developing and validation of engineering specifications
- Experience of cloud-based platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- Experience of Web based databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in writing software to set guidelines/standard and validation of engineering specification
If this role sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration!