Lead Digital Designer - UX/UI - (Ad hoc work)
Bracknell (Remote for the foreseeable)
Our client is seeking a highly skilled, confident Digital Designer, bubbling with energy, ideas and enthusiasm. Highly organized and resilient, you will be used to working under pressure, yet able to maintain superb attention to detail. A high level of literacy is vital to this roll up your sleeves and get stuck in role. You'll have a strong corporate portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior capacity, preferably as a team or delivery lead.
And there's more … You'll need the ability to communicate your concept ideas effectively and tailor your ideas to suit the various industries, sectors and functional areas of the businesses you'll be designing for.
They're looking for a highly skilled 360 digital designer - someone who is a confident, experienced, understands the market and can create designs that outshine those of our competitors. You will work on a range of sites, landing pages and creative projects including social media. Their creative roles require end to end 'hands-on' production experience.
- Work with business leaders, marketing professionals, partner agencies, sales managers and bid directors to develop work from concept to customer
- Set creative direction and assure the quality of production
- Lead delivery of multiple projects
- Mentor and coach
- Experienced UI/UX Designer
- MA/BA in Digital Media/ Communication Design or MA/BA in Graphic Design OR Human Computer Interaction
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Solid understanding of user centred design principles
- Extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- SharePoint skills
- Email marketing platforms
- Outstanding typography and layout design
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, digital wireframes)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, browser testing)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback.
- Ideal candidates should have Wireframing/prototyping, and end user interaction.
- Adhere to brand standards e.g. D&I, corporate voice, fonts, colours and images.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.