Lead Cloud Architect (Paas, SaaS, IaaS) - Full remote working - 6 Month Min Contract - £700-800 p/d inside IR35
Currently seeking an experienced Lead Cloud Architect with strong leadership skills to act as Technical Authority for Public Cloud technologies for our esteemed Govt sector client - to ensure alignment to the emerging enterprise architecture and strategic vision, in a project and programme management setting. This individual will be required to make high-level decisions and take into account all contributing factors - take a holistic view and advise accordingly.
Key skills and experience required for Lead Cloud Architect role;
- Be able to demonstrate a strong hands-on technical grasp of cloud technologies - ideally AWS and/or Azure and other emerging technologies
- Previous experience in a lead/principal role in DevOps environment - demonstrable technical leadership skills in project/programme mgt setting - to deliver as a team!
- Experienced in designing and providing assurance of public cloud architectures - AWS and/or Azure
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the technical implications of delivering into both on-premise infrastructure and cloud (or hybrid) environments
- Seek best practise wherever possible and strive for the best value/understand what represents economic value of 3rd party services
- Be able to understand where specialist skills are required and seek out the necessary resources
If you are a Lead Cloud Architect and have the skills and experience detailed, please send your most tailored CV for immediate consideration.