Role: Lead BA
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
*Candidates must operate via an approved umbrella company
Business Analysts are embedded into multi-disciplinary Agile teams working to iteratively develop products or services through applying a structured approach to identify investigate analyse and communicate complex business problems and opportunities for all or part of a business to enable effective strategic and tactical decision making. This includes analysis of business goals, objectives, functions and processes the information used and its underlying data.
Essential skills and experience
- Business Process Modelling - As-is & To-be modelling; Familiarity with industry best practice notation frameworks such as BPMN v2.0; Modelling using MS Visio
- Core Analytical Skills - GAP Analysis; Identifying waste in processes; Problem Identification
- Requirements Elicitation - Curation of questionnaires; Document analysis; Facilitating elicitation workshops; Facilitating focus groups; Facilitating interviews; Job/ Activity shadowing
- Requirements Definition - Define Epics & User Stories; Define Acceptance Criteria; Define test criteria using BDD/ TDD techniques e.g. Gherkin; Impact Mapping; User Story Mapping
- Prioritisation & Sizing - MoSCoW; Sizing e.g. Planning Poker using Fibonacci or T-Shirt
- Measuring - Identification & measurement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
Please submit CVs today!