Lead Architect - Digital Transformation
£70,000 - £100,000 DOE + Benefits
Remote Working, UK based preferably
A leading global defence company are looking for a Lead Architect to work on an exciting project. The role is fully remote, with plenty of room for growth and working on the cutting edge of cloud technologies, leading the Digital Transformation team in the development and delivery of a global, cloud-native AWS landing zone. Over the last year, the team has built the core of a global, cloud-native AWS landing zone and now require an experienced hand to guide the team to operationalise and transition into a continuous improvement model.
You will engage with customers to understand their requirements, work with the product owner and the wider business on the product roadmap and strategy, approve and sign-off designs, define operational processes and work with customers to ensure that the platform is suitable for storing their sensitive data.
The role will be mostly hands-off-keyboard, but you'll have a deep technical understanding of what the platform team are building, to ensure proper governance of the platform and guide the team.
- Ensuring proper engineering governance and procedures are in place
- Managing Technical Engineering team
- Designing, building and operating large scale IT Project
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
Experience and Qualifications
- 1+ years AWS Experience
- Experience leading a Technical Engineering team
- Knowledge of a programming language (Python, Java, Go, etc)
- Experience of software, systems of data design