Role: Lab Technician
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £11 - £14/hour PAYE
We are looking for a Production Technician to work with our expert Fibro chromatography team to bring through new products on the recently launched Fibro chromatography platform. Do you have a passion for developing breakthrough technologies and improving the manufacture of medicinal products to the benefit of patients worldwide? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Batch manufacture and QC analytics of chemically functionalised fibro material in accordance with established procedures.
- Material/Inventory planning and ordering using ERP software (Oracle)
- Accurately complete all batch records and related documentation in accordance with GDP.
- Perform housekeeping activities to ensure clean and safe working environments
- Handling and removal of waste streams, routine calibration of manufacturing and analytical equipment
- Continue to support the growth of the manufacturing site by reviewing and contributing to the creation of procedures, methods and QMS standards.
Who you are
- B.Sc in Biology/Chemistry related discipline - industrial experience may be considered in lieu
- Minimum 1 year working with chemicals in a laboratory or industrial setting
- Excellent computer/data entry, record keeping and organizational skills
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or laboratory environment to ISO9001, ISO 13485, or GMP standards
- Able to follow instructions conscientiously, but also capable of working autonomously under own initiative when required.
To apply please send your CV's on the first instance