Junior Tester Opportunity
Are you a determined Tester with the drive to succeed and a manual focus?
We are currently looking for a Junior Tester to take responsibility for ensuring that the features delivered by your project team satisfy the products functional and non-functional requirements and are of a consistent high quality. You will work with the test team to help shape testing practices within your scrum team. You will immerse yourself in our agile culture and support us by bring industry best practices and work with other members of the development teams to share these experiences though our communities of practice.
The company itself is a non-for-profit public body within the medical industry. The company works to protect patient safety and improve medical education and practice across the UK. This is achieved by working with doctors, employers, educators and patients to achieve high standards of care. The company culture focuses on 5 key values (Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Fairness and Transparency) which create a supportive and inclusive work environment. It is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing team and know that your contributions really do make a difference.
- Collaborate with BAs and Developers to create acceptance criteria and test approaches.
- Define and create tests that will critique the product suite.
- Document and evidence test execution activities in Quality Centre and Jira.
- To apply the relevant management systems, procedures and policies relating to risk management, health and safety, information security and business continuity.
- Work with developers to investigate defects and help with their resolution.
- Present feedback to product and development on test outcomes.
- Uphold testing standards and contribute to their definition and the team's definition of done.
- Participate in the respective software delivery releases.
- Report software defect using the respective defect management system.
- Knowledge of working with CRM systems.
- Someone has websites testing experience and has worked with content management systems.
- The ability to understand technical matters, analyse information, solve problems and to learn quickly.
- Develop and grow your GMC domain knowledge.
- A desire to learn about software development practices and technologies.
- Meticulous with excellent analytical skills.
- A good general understanding of and an interest in Information Technology.
If you believe that you are a good fit for this role, submit your CV now with a cover letter. We are more than happy to answer queries and help with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for an individual in this field of work who is ready to maximise their potential and reap the rewards that come with the Junior Tester position.