Role Title: Junior Systems Analyst
We are actively looking to secure a Systems Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Strong experience of AWS Technical systems analysis in a digital project environment
- Excellent relationship management skills working with key stakeholders in technical and business environments
- Strong experience of process mapping and business requirements gathering
- Strong experience of working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team
- Practical experience of delivering sustainable, secure, maintainable and efficient system design.
- Proven ability to use analysis and design techniques to solve business and/or technical problems.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and using those relationships to ensure delivery.
- Experience of developing functional and non-functional requirements in a project environment or in order to assure smooth running of the service.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance