Junior SEO Account Manager (Digital Agency)
Immediate Interviews / Immediate Start
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
We are looking for a Junior SEO Account Manager that is looking for a new challenge, to join our talented SEO team. This is an excellent position for someone who is an ambitious SEO professional and who is keen to progress in their SEO career. You will work alongside our SEO team and manage a portfolio of SEO clients and deliver successful SEO campaigns on time and within budget. We have a very experienced management team and this role would suit someone looking to build on their SEO knowledge and grow with the role.
As a big part of the role is related to creating and nurturing relationships with clients, you will need to be a confident individual with the ability to interact well with others on both a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital marketing needs and priorities.
- Creating trusting relationships with clients by ensuring the client has visibility on our work and the related results/benefits as well as actively engaging.
- Client website and competitor website analysis including analysis of backlink profiles and strategies.
- Conducting keyword research and technical analysis on websites including SEO auditing
- Writing SEO proposals and SEO reports.
- Working with ethical link building techniques and developing external relationships.
- Investigating and working with the latest SEO software.
- On-site and off-site optimisation.
- Delivering ROI and suggesting improvements to our SEO department
- Liaising with potential and current clients by phone, email and some face-to-face meetings
- Other ad hoc SEO tasks.
- A good understanding of Paid Media Campaigns and how they can support SEO initiatives.
- Conducting on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis.
- Analysing website performance and making recommendations.
- Managing onsite content.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, resourceful, dependable, technical and have:
- 1 year + experience in a client-facing, full time SEO position within a small/medium agency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to empathise with the stress and pain points of clients' day-today jobs.
- Have strong presentation skills.
- Good understanding of technical SEO issues that may affect a website.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of some SEO tools such as Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, screaming frog, SEMrush, rank tracker tools
- Be able to produce content for clients.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions and meet deadlines.
- A strong commitment to "white hat" SEO practices and a passion for digital marketing.
- A desire to continue expanding their SEO knowledge, demonstrated by keeping up to date with industry news, such as Search Engine algorithm changes.
- Strong communication and organisational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise your own work load as well as efficiently delegate work to other team members.
Benefits - loads, apply to find out more!!!