Junior Project Manager
Telford (remote-based initially)
We are actively looking to secure a Junior Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for an array of activities which will include stakeholder engagement, producing project level documentation including: brief and plans; dependency mapping; risk and issue management.
- Day to day programme/project support including governance, the production of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA), benefit profiles, and working effectively with the programme team and any third party suppliers and all other stakeholders (internal and external).
- Support the maintenance of project documentation and configuration management and library of all documentation, including baselining and quality checking.
- Supporting both the change control process and management of all programme/project documentation including the Plans, PIDS and associated project documentation.
- Analyse and summarise Programme Highlight Reports (PHR); checking consistency, status of key milestones, dependencies, governance adherence and risks & issues to be able to assure progress towards CSIR change programme and wider CDIO objectives.
- Work collaboratively with other's including Senior Project Managers/PMO to provide support to programmes in the identification of CSIR benefits and realisation plans to ensure they are realistic.
- Pro-actively manage the actions produced by the various meetings attended.
Open Work Bench, MS Office, MS Project, UPM
interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.