Junior Project Analyst
Telford (remote-based due to current restrictions)
We are actively looking to secure a Junior Project Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Hard Skills Required
- MS Office proficient user
- Proficient in data manipulation to support role
- Delivery focussed with ability to drive actions to meet deadlines
- Ability to share relevant information in a timely manner
- Commercial awareness
- Financial awareness - Cost lines etc (desirable)
- Contract awareness (desirable)
- Internal Client focus
- Ability to understand process and tools quickly
Soft Skills Required
- Relationship building
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Be Proactive: What will impact you not only in 2 days but also next week . Be one step ahead!
- Time management
- Team player and understand wider dynamics of the team. Support the team at challenging times e.g. leave, sickness
- Adaptable (goes hand in hand with team player)
- Listen and learn from peers on how things can be done differently to be more effective
- Identify and present different ways of working to improve efficiency
- Enthusiasm and ability to motivate others
- Ability to present and inform in an appropriate style to suit the audience
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information, please contact Gemma Grayson via