Junior IT Developer
Experis IT is working with an exciting brand based in the West Midlands hiring for a Junior IT Developer to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for development and analysis tasks including resolving database issues, solving interface problems between applications and maintain and ensuring code is high quality and correctly documented. You will create SQL reports for various teams, work closely with Senior Developers to complete technical tasks on time and to a high quality and take responsibility for all stages of the software development life cycle. You must ensure you are adhering to company security guidelines, with the help of your mentor, and make sure the needs of the business are met on time. In the role you will develop an understanding of in-house data architecture and will be responsible for taking ownership of data cleanses and migrations across all systems. You will demonstrate a strong understanding of development technologies and require strong knowledge of SQL using data from different sources using the end-to-end development lifecycle.
- Have a passion for Software Development
- Recently graduated with a Computer Science degree
- Knowledge of Relational Databases including scripting and database design.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experienced with the end-to-end Software Development Lifecycle
- (Desirable) Previous knowledge of ASP.Net (WebForms/MVC/ WebAPI/SOAP/REST)
- Previous experience building websites (personal projects are desirable)
- Knowledge of implementing and testing packages software.
- Willingness and hunger to learn more about Development architecture, tools, and latest technical trends.
- Good communication skills and Team working skills.
- A result driven approach to work.
If this role is of interest, please apply ASAP.