Front End Developer - Training provided in React, GraphQL and Gatsby
Experis Consulting has an exciting and unique opportunity for Front End Developer's to be trained in cutting edge technologies such as React, GraphQL and Gatsby whilst working onsite for one of the leading international Energy companies. This is a great opportunity to join Experis' ever growing consulting division where you will be trained and developed whilst representing Experis on one of our key digital accounts.
We're looking for enthusiastic Frontend Software Engineers who possess the desire to enhance their current skills and who are passionate and committed about building great products.
You will be joining as part of an existing agile Digital Software Engineering team and will work closely with other Frontend Engineers and Product Designers. Training will be provided in React, GraphQL and Gatsby and you will undertake a bespoke training plan giving you access to a wide range of tools and technologies.
As a minimum, ideally, we require candidates to demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- Experience with unit testing
- Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
Once training has been completed, your day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Develop React on the frontend and on the GraphQL server
- Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in TypeScript and React.
- Help solve the challenges that come with large-scale systems and lots of data
- Competitive salary based on a 37.5 hour working week, with bonus opportunities
- A sophisticated training programme comprised of online and in role training to develop skills in an area that is ever growing in demand
- An opportunity to be part of the next generation of Digital experts
- Work for an organisation at the leading edge of technology
Other benefits include
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
For further information please contact Emily Buttifant at 0161 924 3663