Junior Desktop Support Engineer
IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only
Duration - Initially 6 months with the view to extend
Start Date: ASAP
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realise their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate.
We are looking for a junior technical support engineer, developing technical skills and working as part of a team in Telford to fault find and resolve technical issues.
Provide Desktop Support:
- Fault identification and resolution of incidents / requests within contracted SLA targets
- Identifying the impact of technical changes on operational service
- Mobile solution support (Phones and Laptops)
- Software implementation and hardware installation
- PC Configuration
- Developing and implementing service improvements
- Creating and maintaining support documentation
- When trained you will be assisting end users with technical issues
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and MacOS.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office 2016 and O365.
- Hardware Familiarity (Desktop, Laptop, Printers) experience of PC Hardware maintenance and infrastructure awareness.
- Good customer facing skills
- The ability to organise and manage your time effectively.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!