Role: Junior Cloud Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote then Knutsford
Start Date: ASAP
Candidates must operate via an approved umbrella company
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Producing high quality, performant and well-documented code adhering to secure coding principles
- Understand CloudFormation templates (Infrastructure as Code / IaC)
- Have an understanding of all relevant AWS services we currently use or may leverage in the future
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand business and customer problems and how our applications can help solve them
- Provide input on technical designs, learning to recognise potential performance and security issues early in their lifecycle
- Manage work using both Scrum and Kanban Agile methodologies, supporting continuous improvements in team productivity whilst sensibly managing risks and issues
- Review code changes made by others, helping to support their personal development and the overall quality and reliability of our products
- Participate in technical design discussions and present them in tech forums.
- Support releases through to production, identifying and implementing improvements to our Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) processes where relevant
Please submit CVs