London (Remote for now)
Would you like to join one Europe's most popular broadcasting and media brands? Our client is at the forefront of innovation whilst pushing boundaries and you will be given the freedom and support you need to make an impact.
You will work with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the way in entertainment. With over 20 million customers at the heart of everything, they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they are not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
You will be making use of TDD and agile processes to deliver accessible and performance web applications that support the client's OTT eCommerce and service web journeys across multiple projects
We would also expect you to:
- Take a pro-active role with production issues and release management.
- Work within the aligned technical and delivery framework across clients wider engineering community and help to engage and positively influence the best technical solutions for your team and the tasks in hand.
- Participate in the full software life cycle, including support and continuous integration.
- Drive continuous improvement within a self-regulating team.
- Have experience of coaching and/or mentoring individuals and small groups.
- Strong Frontend experience with HTML & CSS.
- Strong experience in React.JS and Redux
- Extensive knowledge and probably working experience of other best-of-breed, open source and commercial technologies such as GraphQL, React, Node.js and Redux.
- Demonstrable experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems
- JS Developer must have previous Pair programming experience
- Champion best practices such as TDD, CI & CD
- This team now have a bit of typescript and graphql in the stack - This is only desirable
If this is of interest, then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be INSIDE IR35! The role will be remote for now but will be based in London when restrictions ease!