What's involved day to day?
- Working as part of a cross functional team building modern web applications
- Architectural designing, building, and maintaining market leading applications using clean code
- Implementing fresh user interfaces that align with technical designs and adding other design improvements when required
- Integrating first and third-party APIs with company products
What will you need?
- Minimum 2 years experience building web apps using React in a commercial environment
- At least a years experience working on server-side development using NodeJS
- Commercial experience working an Agile team with other developers
Along with a competitive salary, this position offers a range of fantastic benefits including a generous holiday allowance, incredible share scheme and of course, a large element of flexible/remote working.
If you would like to hear more details about this position, please contact Stuart Ritchie at